As part of Tourism Ireland´s ongoing trade education program in the US, we will produce a series of themed product/regional webinars in partnership with a leading travel trade media company targeting U.S. retail travel trade databases. The webinars are a no cost
opportunity for industry to interact with a wide variety of travel agents in the U.S.
This is an excellent platform for smaller suppliers seeking a platform in the US market.
Benefits of participation include:
- Marketing exposure to key US travel trade
- You name, email & company made available to 100s of agents
- 10 minutes to present alongside other key industry
- Live Q&A
- Post event statistics
Themes will include: 2019 highlights, regional itineraries, shoulder/off season travel, Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s Ancient East, Northern Ireland & Dublin along with festivals and food.
Please read before getting in touch:
Please ensure that you have the following information in your initial email (the email goes directly to the team).
Email Must Include:
- Your full name and correct email address (please double check)
- Your company name and the county(s) that you operate in
- The region(s) and niche(s) that your company falls into (ex: Ireland's Ancient East & luxury travel)
- An detailed overview of your service/product and your target audience