As part of Tourism Ireland´s ongoing trade education program in the US we will produce a series of themed experience, seasonal and regional webinars in 2020. The webinar is an online seminar on Ireland with an estimated live attendance of over 250 travel agents per webinar. Afterwards published webinars are available for viewing by our trade database of over 10,000 active travel agents in the US and Canada. Getting involved with our webinar series is an excellent no cost
opportunity for Irish industry partners to promote their property, attraction or activity in the North American market. This is a particularly excellent platform for smaller suppliers seeking promotion in the US market.
Benefits of participation include:
- Marketing exposure to key US travel trade
- Your name, email & company is made available to our database of agents
- 10 minutes to present alongside other key industry partners
- Live Q&A
- Post event statistics
Themes will include: The Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s Ancient East, Ireland's Hidden Heartlands, Northern Ireland & Dublin.
Please read before getting in touch:
Please ensure that you have the following information in your initial email
- Your full name and email address
- Your company name and the counties that you operate in
- The region(s) and niche(s) that your company falls into (eg: Ireland's Ancient East & luxury travel)
- A detailed overview of your service or product and your target audience