The objective of the NIICP is to increase Northern Ireland industry engagement across a wider range of activities and markets. Funding for attendance at overseas fairs will only be considered if it is part of a wider marketing initiative that could include activities like:
- Co-operative advertising activity
- Trade activities
- Attendance at TI workshops and events
- Attendance at events where TI do not have a presence
- Submission of experiential offers
- Submission of stories for our central e-zines and social media posts
Funding will be provided in line with the Tourism Ireland corporate plan at 75% with a maximum spend of €5K per campaign per year and subject to our usual guidelines for industry co-operative campaigns.
For more information on this programme, click here, or contact Geraldine Egan via the link above.