Tourism Ireland continues to highlight the increased access to Belfast and to showcase the fantastic product and variety that is available in Belfast City and its surrounds.
Simply click here
to submit your experiential offers. This opportunity is free of charge. Offers are accepted on an ongoing basis and are translated into German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
If you are submitting an offer which was already submitted there is no need to resubmit for this campaign, instead you can email the TI Offers Desk email@example.com
to extend the validity dates of the original offer or make any other amendments.
Please also upload an engaging image to attract the consumer's attention.
Please see the guidelines here
and adhere to the following criteria when filling out your offers form:
- The offer that appears on ireland.com must include a price.
- Detailed instructions on how to book the offer for the lead in price must be included and lead directly to a booking page rather than a property home page. This booking page must also have availability loaded for open periods.
- An image is needed for each offer. Image size should be 300px X 200px.
- Validity dates must be provided and the closing date for the offer should be no more than three months from the date the offer is submitted.
- No duplication of offers from a property will be accepted, although a property can have multiple offers when they have different elements i.e. 2, 3, 4 night stays with B&B and unique experience/activity.
- All offers are subject to editorial control.
- Offers must meet the campaign criteria to be included in the campaign.
- Please ensure that all partners involved in the offer have agreed to it being supplied for this campaign prior to submission.
- Offers that have literal titles and clear descriptions e.g. two nights B&B and bike hire in Belfast City for €150 tend to perform better for European markets.
If you have any queries please contact the Tourism Ireland Offers Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org.