We are currently looking for offers for Ireland.com to support our 2021 Restart Campaign
This is an ideal opportunity to promote your offers at a time when holidaymakers are actively booking and craving unique, inspiring experiences. Offers are required as soon as possible and must be available to book now.
While some holidaymakers are seeking to unwind and indulge in quality time with loved ones, others want to be the first to see and do new things and immerse themselves in exhilarating new adventures and experiences. We are seeking offers that not only give holidaymakers compelling reasons to book, but offer value, flexibility, and that extra touch of ‘wow’ that they can’t wait to tell others about!
Great offer examples include:
Fully refundable, rebookable options that enable cancellation or amendment without penalty and help remove the barriers to booking.
• Wow Factors:
Quirky, unusual, accommodations, experiences or activities – showcasing your USP’s
• Value for Money:
Strong lead-ins and discounts (e.g. £/€ % off, 2 for the price of 1, children go free, complimentary bike hire / walking tour / picnic / prosecco on arrival etc.
• Added value / Combination Offers:
e.g. bundle-up experiences with local partners, e.g. hotel + attraction, restaurant + activity provider *N.B. Must be bookable as one combined offer.
• Memorable Indulgent Treats
: food & drink offers, room upgrades, exclusive hidden gems
You can use our simple 'How to' video below to guide you through filling out the form.
• Offers must be bookable online
• All offers are subject to Tourism Ireland editorial control and must meet the criteria and specification to be approved.
• Offers submitted for Ireland.com may be used in other channels such as social media, publicity and consumer e-zines.
• All campaign activity and timescales are subject to change and could be reviewed or withdrawn without notice.
Good and Bad Offer Examples: